PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mildura Rednecks wreck our fair go reputation
Old 28th Apr 2020, 12:09
dr dre

Received 358 Likes on 197 Posts
Originally Posted by JustinHeywood
Never understood this argument. We're supposedly the "poor white trash" who don't value education
YET our universities are (until recently) absolutely full of Asian students hankering for an "Australian" education.
Asians value education so much they are quite willing to move all around the world to get one.
And more so in culture. Higher education and learning is seen as the pinnacle of achievement. You’ll never find a tradie in Asia earning more than someone with university qualifications. And a pinnacle of respect. You’ll never find the average Asian person loudly exclaiming they know more than “Academic elites”, which I hear in Australia all the time.

Higher education and knowledge will be the most valuable human resource of the 21st century.

Originally Posted by Muttley Crew

Lee Kuan Yew might've been right about trash but he presided over a nation which was, and still is, one step away from ****ting in the streets so what do I care what he thought. As pointed out earlier - if you want real racism, try Asia.
So the country that is probably the cleanest in the world, has a murder rate 1/4th of Australia’s, has a higher GDP per capita, a higher life expectancy and a greater high school graduation rate than Australia is “one step away from ****ting in the streets” according to your logic??

I’d lhate to see what you think of an actual third world country.