PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus Impact on Air Travel
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2020, 19:35
helipixman

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ScotsSLF
What complete and utter bollocks. I've been following the debate closely and at no time have I heard Miss Sturgeon even hint at a closed border. In fact she has been constantly supporting a four nations approach across the UK . If it has been hinted at then I'd like to see the evidence - sounds more like the media twisting her comments. And as regards being friends with Mr Trump you obviously don't know your Scottish politics despite being from Edinburgh.
Firstly I do not like your tone, the use of bad lanquage "Bollocks" is disgraceful on this site. However I feel I have never resorted to bad language to get a point across.
She must have said something because every Newspaper is reporting it even the Scottish ones, websites etc. You must have seen it or perhaps don't want to. Get your facts straight I didn't say she was friends with Mr Trump. I said I hope she is not and what has that got to do with me living in Edinburgh and not knowing anything about Scottish Politics either, perhaps you might like to slag me off for being English too. I also watch the Government media and press reviews so know what I see.