PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2020, 06:16
DeltaCabinCrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear that, danigirl. I got a similar email this month, but mine still reconfirmed I was on active hold and that they would be in touch with any updates. Granted, I applied for an MAM domestic position so they are probably expecting demand will bounce back faster than the international market. Not that I'm holding my breath at this point!

I know it's super bad timing and such a disappointment considering how hard we have all worked to get this far, but these really are unprecedented and challenging times for the aviation industry. I do think Qantas is trying its best to save its business and as many jobs as possible, and it's completely understandable why they aren't in a position to recruit anytime soon.

It's important to remember though that things will get better eventually. You obviously have what it takes to be a fantastic flight attendant and I'm sure once this pandemic is over and airlines are hiring again, Qantas or some other lucky airline will snap you and all of us up!