PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mildura Rednecks wreck our fair go reputation
Old 27th Apr 2020, 04:44
SOPS
short flights long nights

Received 154 Likes on 48 Posts
Originally Posted by Muttley Crew
Oh really? I thought harmless, larrikin bogans are part of the very "fair go" culture in the thread topic. Maaaaate… they're quintessentially Aussie, like vegemite, ANZACs and Dawn Fraser.

I'd be quite happy to see the Chinese pull all their money (and virus) out and hand back the farms, dairies, infrastructure, etc the short term thinkers here have sold them.

I didn't know bogans understood VHF radios. Given they know the frequencies, understand single duplex jamming and have radios these "rednecks" might in fact be your winged brethren voicing their patriotic beliefs. Depending on how things turn out (unlikely) you might be eating your words in the future as a collaborator!

I do not condone lasing aircraft........... but I've been lased flying into third world places plenty of times and it's no big deal. You see it coming and have time to look away. Report it to the tower for the benefit of those behind and move on. These laser pointers are 'blink safe' at close range and do nothing other than distract at longer ranges. And it's probably good training for these Chinese pilots given the places they will eventually fly to!

The bigger safety hazard would be the constant and overpowering fetid stench of rotting fish in unflossed teeth being breathed in close confines.
where is the like button?