PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hard times for Norwegian
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2020, 20:58
SSDK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There has definately been a bit of both. However, I think some people (myself included) just have to speak up when we see so much uneducated bs, and just outright wrong information being thrown out there with no other explanation than; "I feel", "I think" or "I have heard".... I'm not sure who you work for "ManaAdaSystem" but I bet you have a few of those moments as well regarding your own company, or someone you have worked for/with from time to time...

As mentioned so many times before, we are living in unprecedented times. Almost all the big players are down on their knees and it is time to show solidarity towards our fellow pilots. At the moment the situation is so fluid that none of us know if we will end up with the company we used to "look down on" or maybe with nothing at all! I think a little bit of "Karma-awareness" would be in it's place for certain people right now.

Many of our thousand of colleagues are in a "holding pattern" in this very moment. -All searching for the slightest bit of hope or at least a glimmer of good news wherever possible. Also here on pprune! If we are to give them an educational warning, a heads-up or just some good old usable words of advice that actually applies to the real world, we need to apply some good manners and at least some information rooted in facts!

It will be VERY interesting to follow how the good/bad news is communicated on the 4th of May. We will see all the "I told you so's" or "they don't deserve to survive" trolls get out of the closet in no time. I think a moderator should be on "airport standby" for that one...

Stay safe and may you all be back in the air soon.

Last edited by SSDK; 26th Apr 2020 at 21:14.