PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2020, 06:34
danigirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DeltaCabinCrew
Hi m.adz,

In my active hold email they said the 12 months begin from the date of the assessment day. I've read other posts from people who have received emails saying it's from the date of application, and others with no deadline at all. If your email does not mention anything, it'd be best to email and ask.

If it's any consolation I'm also in the same boat. It wouldn't make much sense to restart the entire recruitment process from the beginning, so hopefully they will extend the deadline. Good luck to both of us
I attended AD in April. Was placed on hold for Melb GS in August. At the time was verbally told by HR that they would extend hold list to 18mths because of the change in Melb recruitment going from 6 to 2 GS. But I received an email on 26/3: did anyone else receive this email 😞 such a disappointing result after a year of waiting. So close and then a pandemic blows it all away.

Email:We hope you are well and thank you for your patience and continued interest in our International Cabin Crew - QF Cabin Crew Australia, Melbourne position and the time and effort you have placed into your application to date. As previously confirmed, as you attended an Assessment Centre in May 2019, your application is eligible in our active hold pool until May 2020.

As you may have seen, the Qantas Group recently communicated the operational challenges we face with Coronavirus resulting in many changes to our flying. Unfortunately, we do not have any upcoming opportunities to progress your application further for Qantas Cabin Crew Australia and as a result your application will no longer be eligible in our hold pool. We appreciate this is a disappointing result and thank you for your understanding and patience. You are welcome to apply to any future opportunities within the Qantas Group.

Kind Regards,

Qantas Talent Acquisition Team