PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Flying Badges
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2020, 23:22
SwitchMonkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Chugalug2
OK SM I'll bite. The thread is about Flying Badges, all right, new Flying Badges. Fairly early on a pic was posted of an RAF Cabin Crew Member in No1's. On her sleeve is her Cabin Crew trade badge. Being a Ground Trade she is not entitled to a Flying Badge as the RAF does not recognise her as Aircrew. The MAA, the RAF's Air Regulator, states that she is Aircrew. Indeed, if she were not aircrew the RAF would not be operating in accordance with the a/c RTS when she is on duty as part of her constituted crew iaw the RTS. That is how we got to here.

New readers please read all the preceding posts or alternatively troll at your discretion....
Bite away old boy, I’ve just gone back through the whole thread and there are no photos of Cabin Crew here. Unless you are suggesting that “New Readers” need to read the entire bulletin board before they are allowed to ask a question?

Are you suggesting the RAF are operating in an unsafe manner? If so please do give specifics and I’ll pass your worries on to the MAA.