PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Flying Badges
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2020, 21:51
Chugalug2

Received 228 Likes on 71 Posts
Originally Posted by SwitchMonkey
Chugalug,

I’m intrigued why you feel the need to tilt at this particular windmill? If I am to believe your profile you left the RAF in 1973 - why is the dress standard or status of currently serving members so important to you?
You believe or disbelieve my profile as you please SM. I'm not particularly interested in the dress standard of current serving members. Whatever gave you the idea that I might be? I am however interested in Air Safety, which in my book means preserving the fighting status of the RAF and not whittling it away in avoidable needless accidents. I'm also interested in natural justice. Shortly after becoming a PPRuNe member I became involved in the Hitting Back thread (3rd one of the series by then) and the glaring injustice perpetrated by two BoI Reviewing Officers upon the reputations of two deceased Chinook Pilots. At the time I had no idea of the high level illegality and Gross Negligence that would be revealed thanks to the blatant lies and attempts at cover up of that same Gross Negligence and illegality by RAF VSOs. If that all sounds a bit OTT then I recommend searching out that thread, the Parliamentary Questions one, and the Nimrod down one. Alternatively start reading the books by David Hill. Red 5 is the latest. Change out of 4 quid and the proceeds (after Amazon have taken their cut) go to charity. Don't take my word, read the reviews:-

Amazon Amazon

What has all this to do with RAF Cabin Crew and their aircrew status? Everything!