PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why Does BA Have An Attitude Problem?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2003, 19:25
Send Clowns

Jet Blast Rat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have flown several times with BA, from trips across the pond 11 years ago to a shuttle to Glasgow. Always felt they were good - prefered the old food, but apparently the new-style sarnies and wraps are popular, so I have to accept that they cannot specially treat me. My girlfriend was on the last trip, to Prague, and she dislikes flying and has rarely done so but was very impressed with the flight and the staff.

On the other hand I have no complaints about any of the other airlines I have flown with either. I don't think it is that I am easy to please, I just cannot think of anything that has happened that the personnel could reasonably be expected to have handled better. The only exception was TAP not keeping my luggage with me or getting it to me in one piece quickly, but they had been good earlier in the day when I had missed the flight to balance that out.

I have flown a few non-UK airlines, and they were not bad but only Air New Zealand could reasonably argue a case for being better than BA by my experience.