PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What Have You Learned
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2020, 11:35
Hoosten

Received 67 Likes on 21 Posts
Layman,

I have read and listened extensively to the history of pandemics, including the Spanish (American) Flu. I have an abundance of time having lost my employment through this ;-)

I don't think I've said anywhere that a lockdown, social distancing or any of the other measures employed haven't been necessary. If you read extensively on the Spanish Flu you'll see that some of the contention about the spread was that a great deal of it, in the US at least, was because governments lied about the spread, about the infectiousness and trying to keep it quiet. It ended up being called the Spanish Flu because the Spanish government of the time didn't lie about it so the reported cases of it weren't manipulated.

Fast forward to today, who lied about the spread, who allowed people to travel overseas at the start of this? Which countries have suffered the highest casualty rates and why? It is ALL due to government and 'World Health' organisational failures and lies.

I don't know the solutions, not an expert. There have been how many deaths attributed to Covid 19 in Australia? 70 something? How may are we expecting from the Seasonal Flu? Will the governments shut down the country and economy for the seasonal flu? Doubt it. And who actually gave a rats in the past about seasonal flu attributed deaths? Apart from the family and friends, nobody.

Are you going to sign up for the Covid smartphone app? Don't worry, the Police, Feds or any other government agency aren't allowed to use the data (yeah, right). How about Google, Facebook etc, what are they going to do with it.

The old Falcon is 100% right.