PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What Have You Learned
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2020, 08:45
Cloudee

Received 79 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by Falcon16forex
I've learned how easily Governments can usurp our freedoms. I've learned how quickly a population can succumb to fear and not reason. Ive learned how quickly science and decades of epidemiology can be ignored out of fear. I've I've learned how quickly opinions that don't fit government narrative can be stomped out (Facebook...Google..all censoring information of a differing opinion). I've learned how easily humans can fall into a herd mentality due primarily to social media (look at past epidemics...the one ingredient that stopped this world shutdown from happening in the past, was that social media was not prevalent). I've learned that hundreds of thousands will die who would not have died before...they will die from suicide, starvation, riots, forced imprisonment, racial hatreds (see China and their treatment of Africans...when it was China that incubated the virus). Seek out knowledge.. learn about epidemiology... virology...how viruses are really stopped. Protect the old and the ones with underlying conditions. The rest need to develop a herd immunity...if that had been allowed to happen.. this would all be over by now or within another week. But no. We had to destroy economies, lives, imprison children in cruel lockdowns (DUBAI) for a virus that most people have contracted and don't even know it. Each death is a tragedy.. but more will die because the cure is worse than the disease. And now these TV "experts" are saying just because you have the antibodies, it doesn't make you immune. Ludicrous! If that's true then a vaccine is worthless, because that's what a vaccine does..create antibodies to give you immunity!!
Educate yourself.
Remember 250,000 to 500,000 die every year from the normal flu..and the world does not shut down.
And what happens the next time a flu comes along.. destruction of our way of life AGAIN?!?
Regain your reason! Fight for freedom again, because the governments won't forget how easy this was...to subjugate an entire world out of fear.
South Korea got it right...
I’ve learnt that spacing and paragraphs make rants easier to read.