PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus Impact on Air Travel
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2020, 17:01
helipixman

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
OzzyOzBorn

That is one of the best replies I have seen one here so far, so many great points, agree best to stay in the UK for now. I have a holiday booked to Greece in late June, hoping it will be cancelled, it has not yet ! I do not really feel safe going abroad and maybe would not be allowed anyway as you say with no Immunisation card ? or insurance ? Do not really want to be pressured into going by a tour company if it is only mildy safe to go. Whats the point of going if little will be open and yes the possibilty of getting stranded.

You mention perspiration at airports, last year after being up for 24 hours with an overnight flight landing at Manchester, we decided at the last minute instead of waiting for a train we would book a Flybe flight to Edinburgh. We had to rush through security and were both sweating, one of us got stopped and vigorously searched for whatever they thought was wrong ? God forbid that happened now. Cough in public or sweat in public it's like you have two heads.

Like you I also love flying, have over 100 different types flown in and cannot wait to add some more.

Keep safe
Helipixman