View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2020, 15:46
HARYY1223

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by cavok_flyer
Received an email today looking like this:

"Dear Candidate,

We have seen your CV posted in professional job search which has been shortlisted by our agent and recommended to our HR Department.

Hence, we herewith attach an Official Applicant's Online Questionnaire for you to complete and send back to us as soon as possible for evaluation.

Good luck! as you take steps to the right path in building your career. "

Along with a Word doc with a lot of personal questions including if I am prepared to relocate on a short notice to UAE. No mention where they got my contact data, who they represent, etc., Sounds all a bit shady to me...
Has anyone heard of this company and even better, who has been selected by them. Or any other news...

Thx!!
I got the exact same email with the word doc. Unfortunately i replied to the email, they then 2 weeks later sent me another email telling me that they would send me an offer letter after screening the details, 5 days later that is today i got the offer letter it states $7500 monthly salary and the perfect dream job. They asked me to sign the offer letter and email a copy to a travel and tourism company. i am done playing, this is a scam.