PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Atlantic
Thread: Virgin Atlantic
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2020, 12:51
Gove N.T.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bora Bora
That there is a hate towards Branson at the public at large seems abundantly clear, and I guess we just have to live with it. But to read on PPRuNe how fellow pilots actively try to shoot down another airline – I find it reprehensible.

There are airlines I don’t particularly care for, some I almost detest, but I would NEVER go on this board and actively try to talk-up why this particular company should fail. I just do not get this mindset to do this to fellow pilots who love their job and who have families to feed. Is this where we want to go? Let’s try to be supportive of each other’s plight. Isn’t there enough grief in the world at the moment?
What makes you think everyone on this site is a pilot. As in any website there are trolls idiots and just plain nasty people.
I suggest the overwhelming majority have never met the man, fewer still have any knowledge of his bank account balance following the market drop over the last 2 months.
I would also suggest that there are tiny minority, indeed if any, on the site who are capable of achieving what he has over the last few years building a well respected airline from nothing and against the monolith of the King/Marshall era.
They have nothing to offer the world