PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA crew test positive for alcohol (Sentences)
Old 22nd Nov 2003, 07:38
Mach Buffet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Zero

Zero Alcohol in blood test.

Yes that's what the results have come back as.

Yet this thread goes to show how big a bunch of two faced shysters are out there. Plenty of so-called "professional" colleagues out there have acted as judge, juror and executioner before any evidence was produced.

Visual, naieve, am I? It seems you changed your tune a little since your earlier post. Maybe the answer to your question might lie in being blackmailed over pension entitlements, bullying, or perhaps in having had more than enough hurt done to him by all those around. Who knows? Personally I wouldn't want to work either for or alongside those who have cast so many aspertions over my professionalism, and let's face it, a lot of people have been quoted in the papers recently.

As for the hacks that crawl through these forums after a heavy session, looking for some tripe to assemble through a drunken haze, you are the lowest of the low. Not a chance you will be filling the front page headlines with the truth of the matter. Not a chance.