PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA crew test positive for alcohol (Sentences)
Old 22nd Nov 2003, 07:21
Dai Rear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Level playing fields

PPRuNe Pop,
No, I don’t accept that. I have been totally up-front. For the second time, I haven’t insinuated anything. If PPRuNe Pop wishes to be consistent with your own argument, then you have to go through this entire web page, look at and scrutinise every individual entry from every member, and offer the same chastisement to every one who has deviated from the main thread of the heading. Good luck!
I see that PPRuNe Pop has 122 entries on this web page, many of which have nothing to do with the main category under which they were originally listed. Similarly, Aztruck has 101 entries and the same applies. Check for yourself. Sauce for the goose comes to mind.
I am surprised about educated professional people attacking other similar colleagues accusing them of saying something that they have gone to great lengths to clarify and state that they are not saying at all.
If you really find my remarks out of order, despite my clarifications, then you should click on the hyperlink at the bottom right “Report this to a moderator” and insist in the strongest possible terms that I either categorically withdraw my remarks, capitulate humbly, and offer a grovelling apology, or be struck off. If this is unsuccessful, then you could resign your own membership of this web page in a fit of pique and insist that all your supporters do the same.
To those who are really thick and/or are on a self-righteous pilgrimage, please permit me to be crystal clear. My sympathies are to the poor blokes – them and their families - who have made some sort of error of judgement and who have lost their livelihood and/or paid the highest price.
There but for the grace of God . . . .
I think that they deserve better. They won’t get it from BA.