PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Seniority
Thread: Seniority
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2020, 13:12
Angle of Attack

Received 33 Likes on 10 Posts
I think the whole bull**** argument going on here is that the Longhaul pilots are fu$ked, nothing will happen for at least a year, in fact the global economy could be so $hitfaced that not much happens until COVID-22 in 2025. Stand down has no time limitations, they will stand you down until they need you. It’s the one time in history that the gravy train is looking down the abyss, because nothing is gonna happen internationally for a year and a half. Cornered dogs get angry, but I believe WW3 is imminent,
Russia will join with China, and nukes will be employed, COVID-19? That’s a tea party compared to the future, this is world order changing stuff. Give it to October, that’s when war will break out. Unless you have a bailout plan seniority won’t mean **** once the nukes start hitting. And you think I’m mad?
Was watching the ABC news yesterday and the main banner said “VIRGIN AUSTRALIA COLLAPSES”
and under it “Oil prices go negative for first time in history”

If I posted those headlines 3 months ago people would call me mad....be careful we are in a transition here and to be honest jobs do t mean **** it’s a power struggle. And we are stuck in the middle.

Now I’ll have a strong black tea with a hint of lemon....😂