PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviogenex 737-200
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2020, 11:27
lederhosen

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Good idea Sotonsean and by the way I love the photos and other information you have dug out. But to be honest my interest is more in the operational details, how they flight planned and navigated across the Atlantic and crewed the flights for example. After some really good contributions the last thread about Sterling dried up in December 2016, because there were really not that many people on here who could add much. Frankly despite this purportedly being a site for professional pilots I think real ones are in a decided minority. There are people like Denti and Wiggy etc. who obviously are pilots and who post great stuff. Don't get me wrong there are many fantastic non pilot contributors without which the site would be a lot less interesting. But people who were involved in operating for Sterling back then and can post authentically from the horse's mouth I don't think they are going to show up. Again I would love to be proved wrong. I agree with you about thread drift, so I will leave it at that.