PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviogenex 737-200
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2020, 10:11
Sotonsean

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by lederhosen
Beautiful looking aircraft and the Sterling pictures remind me of the thread we had around four years ago about Sterling's very interesting long haul operation of short haul aircraft. They were flying caravelles to India with multiple stops of course and across the Atlantic. I doubt there is anyone still around who can remember much of the technical detail. But I would be fascinated by some of the flight ops nitty gritty.
Perhaps you should search on pprune for the Sterling Airlines thread and restart it. If you can't find the relevant thread maybe start another one as it's an interesting topic to discuss.

I recently started the Stansted Airport History and Nostalgia thread and it's got to nearly 18 pages in less than a month and I've not long uploaded several photos of Sterling Airlines Boeing 727's, Caravelle's and DC8-63 taken at the airport. Although to be honest if your that is interested there are literally hundreds online to view.

I won't discuss Sterling Airlines any further on this thread as it's the Aviogenex Boeing 737-200 thread. Something that I try and avoid at all costs is "thread drift" as I personally find it extremely frustrating 😉