PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hard times for Norwegian
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2020, 07:07
Whitemonk Returns

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Of course no one could predict Covid 19 but those of you painting NAS as some white Knight on the road to recovery are way off. This company has failed because of the unsustainable amount of DEBT it used to compete with its rivals, competitors that would be sitting on much stronger balance sheets right now if it hadn't had to deal with Norweigen flying people around the world AT A LOSS for the last few years. I gather the 737 contract was well paid but I know the 787 one was not and it has been well documented on here, I know two individuals who left NAS who get paid more now to fly a 737 to the canaries than a 787 around the world, significantly more now in fact! If everyone wasn't rushing to get there Instagram photo of them on a shiny new 787 nobody would PAY 30,000 euro to accept that contract (and I know they paid it to you back over time, how nice of them!) It's like the guys in the Wizz Air thread defending the company for not paying day off payments but are happy to deduct you a day's pay for going sick, but the girls are so pretty... Unbelievable. Once the good times come again, and they will, all those airplanes are going to need flying, remember the companies that deserve your hard work.