PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AFAP would not support DS legislative change proposal
Old 20th Apr 2020, 12:30
Clare Prop

Received 230 Likes on 106 Posts
Red face

Originally Posted by Sunfish
Clare, If you are a member of this useless bunch of no hopers, then give your entire board a kick in the backside for utter stupidity.

What the amendment of the Act would require is for CASA to engage in evidence based rule making, not the current witch doctor driven, personal prejudice driven, military mindset friendly., steaming piles of bureaucratic ordure your AFAP President, and by association YOU, are so happy to wallow in.

What “evidence based” means is that you have to apply common or garden risk management principles which are well know hard science that have been around since at least 1975 when I was taught their application as a junior engineer responsible for 21 million litres of petrol and 36 tank trucks.

It beggars belief that anyone, ANYONE, involved in Safety critical activity would prefer mumbo jumbo to good common sense, but CASA and the AFAP prefer “fake safety” over the real thing.

The only benefit I can see in the current system is that it provides an opportunity for group therapy for congenital deviates engaged in onanistic fantasies of power and control over what’s left of Australian Aviation that they haven’t already destroyed.

As for this clowns command of english, God help us.

Do I make myself clear?
Abundantly! I haven't been told off like that since school! LOL
Can you or Dick explain why he is quoting emails from someone who stopped being the president of AFAP 18 months ago?