PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizz Air announces 1,000 redundancies as it cuts 19% of workforce
Old 19th Apr 2020, 15:11
truckflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dirk85
That's ironic, coming from the guy that just slandered someone on a public forum without that guy being able to defend himself, and judging by your reaction, you have no proof of what you are saying either because you filed no report.

Who's being presumptuous now?
What makes you believe I did not file a report?

I actually wrote a 4 page A4 word document report which was fully supported by BC. All was sent through the right channels.

As I told he had a small meeting in Bud, and that was it.
Most others complaining, did not make a report.

I refused to fly with him after we did a Cat 1 approach, and he reported visual while we was not, and continued to fly for 2-3 seconds before we became visual.
That after spending the whole flight arguing about the amount of fuel, as he refused to take extra fuel for another Cat 2 airport.

I still have copy of the report and the weather report of that day. It was a big lesson early in my aviation career.

I also had the pleasure to see live the interaction with Rexbanner a few times, and I can say what he says is 100% correct.

I have not given his name, I am not lying, I am not talking about hearsay, these are facts based on personal experience. And it was well documented in multiple reports to the company.

However I did hear from others later that he did get slightly better, so maybe that's why you was lucky and met the improved version.

Management was aware of this even when we joined, as during a meeting after some time joining, FO's was asked if all was ok, and we all said yes, but... and he knew straight away without anyone mentioning the name who it was.

He had been blacklisted from Command in a previous company, that was common knowledge provided by BC.