PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Social distancing a joke
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2020, 14:15
Hoosten

Received 68 Likes on 21 Posts
Black Maria, for the most part, my 'vitriol' is in return to derogatory comments that are made to me. I don't start the name calling but I'll certainly return it.

In regards to the seat blocking, I'm only telling you what I was told, I didn't contradict you, I was told by a Virgin employee (good friend) and I believed it to be true at the time.

Nuance is lost on a bulletin board, you may think I'm distressed for some reason? I'm not, but what I don't like is being bull****ted to when clearly, it's bull****.

I'll say it again, either social distance, or don't, there's no in between.

Good hygiene, consideration for the people around you, i.e. sneezing and coughing into a tissue and not shaking hands or physical contact was good enough for me on this flight.

And your post quoting me is clearly embellishment, incorrect and well, bull**** or extremely poor comprehension.

Your level of angst, vitriol, is quite terrible really, but i accept that you are probably extremely stressed ( aren’t we all atm) so I won’t label you as a troll, but rather advise you contact Lifeline.
And this rubbish? Are you serious? Get a grip. Pure deflection from your rubbish misrepresentation of my post.