PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizz Air announces 1,000 redundancies as it cuts 19% of workforce
Old 19th Apr 2020, 13:27
dirk85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by truckflyer
One of them, the only one i know of, I met his ex girlfriend last summer, and he had just been fired a month earlier.
I asked her why, and she told me you know why, apparently he was exactly the same in their relationship as he was on the flight deck, a real miserable .........!
So it took them 6 years to get rid of the bald Mr CRM. To be fair, over all the years, none I have met have been anything close to how he was.

Curious you could PM who was the other.
I know that guy, and I would not take the word of the recent ex wife as the holy bible. I flew with him countless times, yes, he was not the easiest guy in the world at times but if you cannot adapt to these kind of personalities I would suggest you might struggle with a lot of other people.
People are such snowflakes these days, and trust me, you will find many particular personalities in this business, grow a pair and deal with it (not specifically addressed to anybody in particular here).