PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Social distancing a joke
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2020, 12:20
Hoosten

Received 68 Likes on 21 Posts
Right. Here's the answer, since you are being a little bitch about it.
lol

The folks at the gate are simply doing their job as instructed.
Is that not completely obvious and inferred?

When you are on the aircraft and seated in your allocated seat, your position relative to others is documented. Subsequent identification of cases proximate to your seat can be assessed, and you will be notified of such and further action may be required.
Su-weeet! So we'll potentially and deliberately expose you to a so called known health hazard, then letya know when ya get home sometime. Awesome mate. While I'm waiting to be let know and I'm popping down to the supermarket for some essentials should I take everyones name and number for when I get the call?

Your proximity to others in the Terminal or Bridge cannot be assessed.
Really!! Is that so?? Are your eyes painted on?? The health checks I received when I arrived off the International flight including having my temperature taken and allocated a medical grade mask couldn't have been done in the terminal??

It's pretty simple. Do as you are instructed. You may not be the smartest guy in the room.
It ain't me who has the intelligence problem. It is useful idiots like yourself, who clearly cannot come up with practical solutions to a potential health risk.

Don't bull**** to me mate, either social distance including in the cabin, or don't. Don't peddle your bull**** when it is clearly about money.

Last edited by Hoosten; 19th Apr 2020 at 12:33.