PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizz Air announces 1,000 redundancies as it cuts 19% of workforce
Old 19th Apr 2020, 12:09
truckflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RexBanner
Not always true Dirk, there were massive CRM issues with two of the local Captains in Vilnius in my time there to the extent that virtually half of the FOs had complained and refused to fly with them. The base captain there at the time even emailed HQ in BUD to ask rostering for those people not to be paired together. One was even on a command blacklist from his previous airline due CRM and safety issues. The company couldn’t get rid (at the time - I don’t know what’s happened since) as they were struggling to recruit pilots.
One of them, the only one i know of, I met his ex girlfriend last summer, and he had just been fired a month earlier.
I asked her why, and she told me you know why, apparently he was exactly the same in their relationship as he was on the flight deck, a real miserable .........!
So it took them 6 years to get rid of the bald Mr CRM. To be fair, over all the years, none I have met have been anything close to how he was.

Curious you could PM who was the other.