PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The South China Sea's Gathering Storm
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2020, 11:51
Asturias56

Received 365 Likes on 214 Posts
Originally Posted by weemonkey
As both myself and spouse are in the "recovery" phase of the Wuhan pestilence trust me when I say that the UK giving the CCP a reminder of the term "free navigation" is the very LEAST of options that are going through my mind at present. The world has to stand up to this regime, this regime that has unleashed such a catastrophic disease upon the world. The UK, the mother of all democracies, we should be in the forefront of RETRIBUTION. Or are you just another Kier Starmer/ Bill Gates. [ dodgy knight of the realm, multi millionaire and NOT a Dr] ?
Monkey - re-read your post - this is madness............. you can't go round exacting "retribution" on a country when a disease starts there. Maybe nuke Sierra Leone because a few people in the KK caught Ebola there a few years back. The idea the Chinese "unleashed the disease" is Trumpian false news - if anything they "unleashed " it on themselves

You have a (cmon) a simple desire to blame someone for a personal misfortune - I have close friends and colleagues recovering from the disease (some mild, some serious) but I don't think they think President Xi is behind it all.