PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus- Rostering and Seating Issues
Old 18th Apr 2020, 20:07
VinRouge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fly Better!
Vinrouge you obviously have all the right answers, why not ring Boris when hes back in the office and tell him.

Theres loads of people still working not least the NHS. Maybe the tourist industry is screwed. Being skint isn't the end of the world, I've been there, its character building.

Spanish flu caused a million deaths, would it have been much less if they had all stayed home? Just saying. Who knows?
we aren’t talking about being skint though. Just as you think I am downplaying the impact or severity of NCov, you are doing the same with the economic impact. Shutting 90% of
your economy down is going to have a wider impact than tourism. And not temporarily either.

ive done my time being a public servant. 20 years of it and absolutely no interest in going back to inefficiency, waste and poor leadership. I grew up skint as a kid and it was turd, not sure about character building. No thanks.

No use telling these loons. They are the ones that promised the nation sunlit Brexit uplands, whilst not having enough British interest to pick veg and having to beg the international community for ventilators. Mainly in Europe. Let’s also not forget Michael “we are done listening to experts” Gove. It appears that no one is in charge at the moment anyhow.

Coronavirus: Lack of political leader leaves scientists in charge, say Tories

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/coronavirus-lack-of-political-leader-leaves-scientists-in-charge-say-tories-z72sdfcdn

Last edited by VinRouge; 18th Apr 2020 at 20:29.