PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus- Rostering and Seating Issues
Old 18th Apr 2020, 16:25
VinRouge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fly Better!
I know that facts, better than you I would suspect.

So what do you suggest?

You obviously have all the answers.

I feel sorry for your kids I really do, not because of the future but because you are their father, I presume you are their father (as do you I guess). Do you not get a free test for that too like your Covid 19 test and Flue jab?

I think we all want to get back to work but for me, not at the cost of those like my parents, who paid for the privilege of using the NHS unlike your children.
if they paid for it, where has the cash from North Sea oil gone and why do we have a public debt of over 1.8 trillion? Why are we now spending far less on education, policing and infrastructure and more on pensions and health as a proportion of gdp than any time in modern history? Get gramps and granny locked up. They will then be safe. Also, Give over on childish insults about paternity. It demonstrates your lack of intelligence.

You are going to have to accept that we cannot wrap everyone in cotton wool at a time like this. Our elected grown ups will make those decisions on our behalf in the next 2 weeks. It will be you and not I that has to deal with dislocation of expectation.