PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Social distancing a joke
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2020, 10:52
Hoosten

Received 67 Likes on 21 Posts
A family member travelled BNE-SYD on the 14th. with Qantas on a 737, all middle seats empty in an attempt at "social distancing"..!
I find this dubious.

I arrived in Australia from the States on the 31st of March, spent two weeks in a Sydney hotel in isolation. I travelled from Sydney to Melbourne on the 13th of April on a Qantas 737.

Boarding Announcement:

'Qantas welcomes you aboard Flight 417, Sydney to Melbourne. This flight is full today. We advise you to strictly observe social distancing when presenting your boarding pass and in the aerobridge'

The social distancing point was emphasised on several occasions. I asked the person who made the announcement 'why social distance when you have a full flight? I'll be seated literally one inch from the person beside me' BLANK STARE from the obviously brainwashed fool making the announcement.

It was a full flight. Not only was my row full but the couple beside me had a bub. Four of us in the row.

I DID NOT have a problem with this flight being full, a bub being in the row with us etc, what I did have a problem with is the BULL**** HYPOCRACY from Qantas.

I know for a fact that Virgin at that time were blocking the middle seat.

Ask yourself why Qantas have a cluster of employees in Adelaide (250?) on lock down with multiple infections.

Ask yourself why Qantas is being investigated for standing down an employee in Sydney for raising concerns over covid19.

Qantas clearly has a culture issue. From attacking their opposition when clearly their focus should be on ensuring their survival, their employees safety and employment etc. So Virgin has enough money for 3-6 months and Qantas has 12 months, so that makes you better managed? They are managed by a narcissist, psychopath. Has anybody noticed that someone has obviously told the clown to STFU?