PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS Ireland SAIL
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2020, 07:45
Horntail

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can tell that you never made it to the actual assessment stage - and I believe I can answer you to as why... You do know that attitude is more important than skills when main airlines and larger cooperations are looking for a candidate? And that humbleness is a great part of that?

By reading your latest post I can tell you did not quite know that then, because what you refer to has nothing to do with nepotism - it has something to do with your attitude.
And have you ever given it any thoughts that a company has sovereign powers when it comes to deciding how and who to recruit? Thus, if the company decides to balance the demographics of a group of new hires by adding candidates from one of the most renowned flight schools you can do nothing about it? And by complaining you just disqualified yourself from future recruitement opportunities?

I sure hope you are well in your current position and that you don’t dwell too much of your lost chances with SAS.

And before I forget... I take it you changed the name of the recruitement officer - as publicly throwing somebody under the bus is not polite. And not quite according to GDPR.

Last edited by Horntail; 15th Apr 2020 at 07:57.