PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 14th Apr 2020, 15:39
eternity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UsernameGoesHere

UsernameGoesHere,

I'm not sure if you're trolling, but incidentally I seem to have alot more time on my hands now...so I'll bite.

I actually agree with what you're saying.
EK will need to hire cabin crew again....but your timeline might be a tad optimistic.

It's no surprise that online interviews are still occurring, as digital interviews are an effective and inexpensive way for management to keep a fresh and updated list of people who could be quickly called upon for further cabin crew recruitment stages if the need requires.

However, please note that we are all still sinking down the abyss at this stage. Borders are still shut, planes are still grounded; so apart from educated guessing....even Alice doesnt know how far down this rabbit hole goes.
Everyone is just playing a game of "wait and see" at this stage....so if you want to apply, give it a go....but just keep an open mind about how quickly or slowly your application may progress.

With regards to your medical query.....as this is a pilot forum, most of us are probably not very current with the medical requirements for cabin crew.

So I suggest you employ the search function of pprune to help you.

1. Type your medical condition into the search function....then try with the medication(s) you are taking. If anyone has posted anything with those names in the last 20 years on this website it should be viewable to you.

2. Google is your friend....type "cabin crew medical emirates" into google and see what comes up. Hopefully you will be able to find the type of medical required or medical requirements.

3. Armed with this info, go to the GCAA website and search for the medical requirements and/or exclusions for the type of medical clearance you require. It might take a while, but I know the Class 1 requirements are there....so info should be available for you also.

2-3hrs of research should hopefully answer your medical prerequisite concerns.