PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Flight Training Academy Instructor insight
Old 13th Apr 2020, 19:19
santiago_350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello I think I did my interview in October last year , and they haven't reply until one week ago where they reply saying i was not chosen , anyway you just have to follow the instructions on the email , something easy I was dressing suit , during the interview you will be asked personal questions related to your carrer as flight instructor, and questions about how much you know about Dubai, the last two questions I think is all about theory It could be any topic , unfortunately to be honest i can not remember any question but I could say is very similar to the interview they do to the flight attendant apllicants , like what do you think about dubai and that stuff something that you can find on YouTube but not the same exact questions , the only questions that i remember on the last two questions as I said was "how would you teach a students to do steep turns" and "why an airplane tend to pitch up as you add power" , something like that but remember it could be anything

Hope that helps to everyone.