PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus- Rostering and Seating Issues
Old 13th Apr 2020, 18:09
VinRouge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Everyone that doesn’t want to risk, what is for 96%, a mild/moderate dose of flu with a 2-3 week recovery time, stay at home and risk redundancy.

Exceptions for those living with vulnerable people, pilots with vulnerable conditions themselves and pilots of latter generations, aged, doddery, whichever politically incorrect label you choose.

The rest of us, like the rest of the healthy, young population need to crack on and prevent economic collapse of our countries. All this flattening the curve nonsense is doing is creating a situation whereby natural immunity is weakened by the length of time this is being drawn out thereby risking re-infection. I don’t see any vaccination this side of September at the earliest, which will be rightly reserved for Frontline key workers and the vulnerable.

this, despite media protestations, is not Ebola nor the Black Death. Neither are irresponsible medical predictions of 500,000 deaths which seem to have been forgotten coming true. I don’t see a single excel centre bed being used, I think in the wash up, a few doomsaying data modellers are going to have a lot of explaining to do. Some involved are wanting to be scalped by the farming community for having over three times the number of cattle slaughtered than later was determined required to contain foot and mouth.

2.4 Billion a day cost in the U.K.to economic production. That doesn’t include the money the government have increased expenditure by to cover social protection.

Last edited by VinRouge; 13th Apr 2020 at 18:48.