PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IEA Inter European Airways
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2020, 18:01
LS737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DanAir89
This is quite a random conversation now but I’ve flown to Cyprus loads from the uk and was unaware that the crew changed. Particularly for EasyJet and Jet2 this would seem an expensive operation.

I still think that an IEA 757 left NCL on a Thursday morning in 1992 at least for one of LCA or PFO it didn’t return so therefore went to another Uk location operating flights to/from cyprus to the U.K. a few hours later on a Thursday morning the previously Cyprus based 757 arrived in Ncl from the other Cyprus airport and picked up the ncl based programme. The Cyprus based 757 at some other point during week operated to the uk From either lca or pfo but returned to the other. Thereby meaning that aspro had a full programme for one aircraft operating between Cyprus and the U.K. this being the point that we do agree on that Cyprus was important to aspro and IEA fed its passengers from the U.K.!
Jet2 operate to Cyprus using a single crew set (i.e. no swaps down route) - also no overnights, unless something goes tech