PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The dumb leading the blind . . .
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2003, 07:22
MAXX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
High Altitude,

your post brought back a few memories for me.Iused to work for a charter company in the kimberely years ago and on a joy flight(yeah you guessed it to the bungles)one of my pax decided he needed to go to the toilet,and procceeded to take a dump in his shirt.

He then wrapped it up(you can imagine the smell)and tried to pass it up to me whilst asked me what I would like him to do with it.

YOU CAN IMAGINE MY REPLY!!!!!

after that little episode I always made sure everyone I had on long joyflights had been to the toilet.

cheers

One thing I dont understand is why would the dog be hurt if restrained properly(choker chain around the neck(I think not).

Surely someone with enough common sense would consider using a webbing harness that fits around the dogs body,but hey thats just me.
Maybe the guy in concerned was holding the door when the common sense was issued.

Also as already posted by someone else with commonsense and can read the regulation 256 is fairly self explanetary,and maybe just maybe the reason why the proffessional crew on the flight in question didnt contact you was because they couldnt be bothered trying to explain something so obvious to a moron.

If your original post was a wind up then youve achieved your goal,and stirred the pot.(congratulations you are an excellent journo,and just in case you are not clear on this ,it is not a compliment).

If its not a wind up then mate I feel very sorry for you.

CHEERS