PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Contractual jobs around the globe?
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2020, 08:45
muermel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wouldn't bet on it that we will see much activity in the tourism sector this summer at all, those jobs are seasonal but if there's no tourists, there's no flying. I worked in Greece last year for 6 months and I'm not so sure they will have a season at all where people will book helicopter flights. There will be a lot of restrctions and limitations even after the most strict and severe rules/ restrictions within countries will be loosened up. Also people won't have big money to blow on intercontinental travel and luxury vacations with helicopters. People will also be scared to travel and also lot's of people will stay home to help their domestic tourism back onto it's feet.

Also without an EASA ticket you can erase the whole of Europe and it's overseas territories (in the Carribean and also in the Indian Ocean) from your dreams

On the other hand I have seen job ads for gigs on yachts and boats for 1 -3 months in the last years, FAA licence necessary, but those ads were rare and very few in total.