PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2, Tui Or Ryanair?
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2020, 09:09
aileron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jet2 vs TUI vs shorthaul vs long haul vs could’a vs should’a vs would’a and then there’s the haters.
Whatever airline you work for (I’ve worked for more than half a dozen) there are always those who spend their time bitching about everyone but themselves. Thankfully there are some who are more self aware and appreciate what they have, spend some time reflecting and appreciate the simple things. It generally keeps getting better for those types, whoever they work for. Ts and Cs apart some people will never be happy. A group of people can convince themselves that the sky is green or that their airline isn’t going bust, it doesn’t alter the reality. I don’t get the jealousy, it’s a free market.
Im at TUI, flying long haul and happy. If the pay check goes into the bank on the 25th I’ll be even happier. It’s always been month to month in my head.......it’s all a bonus, nothing is a certainty. It’s going to end one day so enjoy the journey. I remember the good guys I’ve flown with in whatever airline under whatever Ts and Cs we had at the time. CV19, I Hope, will come to an end and we can all get back to flying, with a big smile on our face.