PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - investments for pilots?
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2020, 06:31
Ninja chauffeur

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I understand this thread is not interesting to you, but then don't participate, because your answers add zero value to the thread.

I don't have any "toys". I drive a 12 year old car, unlike you I don't have a fancy Breitling or other things to brag about, nor do I want them. A desert camping trip watching the sunset does it just as much for me.
I can't take my investments to the grave but my 2 boys will sure be grateful I did them one day. And I'm sure they'll benefit me sooner or later too.
My goal is to become independent of a salary, independent of employers who are dictating what we do, even in our days off. Hopefully having a choice in life, to continue to work if we want to, not because we have to. Unfortunately I don't get a fancy GCC pension so I need to take care of it myself, now.

I find there's lots of our colleagues with the same mindset. Hence this thread. Bragging is the last thing on my mind. Good tips and opinions of like minded pilots to achieve my goals sooner, is the first.