PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NOW Aircraft...anyone know where they are?
Old 20th Nov 2003, 23:11
Whippersnapper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PPT,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry if I seem tetchy, but as we all know, it is very easy to misinterpret others' posts, or to be misinterpreted by others. This can quickly end up in a bad spiral. It is also very easy to view some of the anti remarks as a slight on you personally, as none of us would have joined any company if we thought they had no future. The negative posts thus can be read as an insult to the intelligence and judgement of those who have joined new companies, especially when these remarks are made in the tone that some of the posters have used.

While the debate over whether NOW will start or not has been very circular (and most other start-ups have had similar trends in their threads), it's good to see that most posters are now accepting the information before them, rather than just pooh-poohing it. Even JMC-man and Tailscrape seem to accept that it will launch. I hope we can put the cynicism and bluster behind us, and debate issues based on facts rather than speculation.