PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF and VA Fleet Drop in Value
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2020, 04:26
Hoosten

Received 67 Likes on 21 Posts
Doomsday Alert & Standard Disclaimer # 070420/1

1. Some, if not most opinions you read on social media will emanate from morons.
2. The opinions you read will NOT be based on Fact/Research/Historical Evidence.
3. Most opinions you read will emanate from non-qualified persons i.e. the person (moron) expressing that opinion will have no qualifications/experience in the field the opinion is being expressed in.

#1 Bearing this in mind, the only thing the said 'opinion' does is add to the fear and anxiety being experienced by the reader. The reader, usually being a person that is being affected by the events going on around them, i.e. loss of income, work stand down or worse, loss of employment.

#2 The best way to deal with these people (morons) is to take a breath, rationalise what is being said i.e. the person (moron) expressing these opinions is quite likely someone who may not be affected as yourself and enjoys spreading fear, panic & anxiety amongst the community.

#3 Call someone you know for a chat, take a breath, call your bank, apply for relief not just from government departments. Most creditors know that a delay in payment is better than none. Stay close to your family, emotionally and physically.

#4 Remind yourself of Point 3 (not #3, but Point 3)