PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF LCC, Erosion of condition, and the FAAA
Old 20th Nov 2003, 11:49
gigs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At An we got pic up n release of work ,great for more time off n extra bucks.To cover the slack casuals were employed by co. started x ex faaa reps.Great for full time,guys wanting to enter industry [new jobs],great for co.cause if full time workers many on high pay stoped work who do you think they would direct to work?A big attraction for any co.I would not expect a kid on survival pay [over supply] at times to compromise their job or ditch it to save me a pay rise on not compairable grounds.Never happened but at qf lh the stop work sit. existed only 10 x worse.We lost our jobs were very fortunate to get them back doing the job we all lov.We were broke,mortgage etc.n due to world events still no work.Dole que 2 waiting on a call out que with no hrs or 0-4. Until this lh thing.Why blame people who want,need,lov the deal just as much as you mam are bad dudes.What would you do get v job a k mart to fill in top up wages? wouldnt keep me in mortgage even.No i dont live beyond my means.In my experience when fa s start falling out management rub their hands in glee.Sorry for bad typing etc hate it.Hope this info is of some assitance.We all have a voice at work lets not let it be a damageing voice for all fa s .