PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOPA Presents a NAS Seminar for Sydney Pilots
Old 20th Nov 2003, 09:41
RBERTRAM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NAS

All, Friday night is mainly for those pilots that are not sure about NAS it’s not meant to be a night for industry bitching it is important that we understand this. There maybe a lot of low time or pilots that do not fly that often that need help in understanding 2b. If you really want to ask about the technical aspects i.e. why its being implemented the call me on 0408 637212, do not use this night as a soap box for your private issues. Sure you will be able to ask a limited amount of questions
But please stick to relevant 2b issues. 2b is happening we have to work with it bitching on Friday will change nothing.

Also no questions will be answered on that night about board issues read my post on AOPA CRUMBLES. My phone number is there as in this post now is the time to call me not Friday night. Be clear on this, Friday night is about NAS I will not be drawn into board issues particularly as I am sticking my neck out by giving you all my personal phone number to address those issues.0408 637212