PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet full grounding from next Tuesday. . .
Old 31st Mar 2020, 02:20
giggitygiggity

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by covec
Dear Easy.

The unprecedented travel restrictions are due to an unprecedented pandemic.

There are thousands of bereaved families now...having been to 5 close family members funerals in my Life (only 1 of which was due old age) I can well imagine the grief.

Perspective.
I don’t understand this post at all, can you please elaborate...

Are you sarcastically saying easyJet is playing a tiny violin right now asking others to pity them? Or are you saying that it’s fair that millions of people across the industry should be put out of work because of your personal tragedy and they should pipe down?

This forum is for professional pilots, we’re all desperately trying to keep our jobs. How does your comment help that?

Are you saying that airlines should just roll over and take it because they’re the perpetrators of this evil? If you’ve got personal problems because of the timing of your flight training then that’s bad luck and we all sympathise, most of us have been there!!! But bringing up the number of funerals you’ve attended as a vital part of your worthiness equation seems, as harsh as this sounds, somewhat pathetic. I doubt there is anyone on here they hasn’t lost loved ones at some point in their life. It’s not a competition! We’re all trying to survive.