PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VA pilots worried about employment 2021
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2020, 00:58
Paragraph377

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by -41
I understand your scared, and want to lash out. Have a look at what epidemiologist Neil Ferguson has done with his updated modelling. 2.2 million deaths was predicated in USA (which was not plausible) it’s been dropped by a factor of 20 so perhaps 90000 deaths in USA, perhaps 20,000 deaths in the UK and could be substantially lower.
It will pass, relax. Be positive.
I am relaxed in regards to the COVID outbreak. As for being scared, huh. If you had lived in my shoes for a few years you would know that nothing scares me, well nothing except perhaps being a passenger in a plane that is being flown by someone like you with your poor mental health.I don’t believe Governments and I don’t believe mainstream media, and I don’t believe that the pandemic will be as bad as both of these sources are making out. I don’t wear a tinfoil hat either, but world Governments are notorious for making monumental blunders and I believe shutting down the global economy will turn out to be one of mankind’s biggest clusterf#cks. Only time will tell.