PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair schedule change
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2020, 15:07
Phileas Fogg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Vendee
We are booked for a return trip from Stansted to Marseilles in the second half of June. To be honest, I fully expect the flight to be cancelled closer to that date because of the virus situation but we will have to wait and see, In the meantime I've received a couple of emails from Ryanair informing me of a time change on the return flight. Its only 20 minutes so its no biggie and I know that the change has to be more than 3 hours before I can ask for a full refund but the emails are asking me to click on a link asking me to accept the change. I've got two questions. Firstly, if I accept the change and they subsequently change the time again, does the minimum 3 hour refund criteria take effect from the revised departure time or the original departure time when I booked? Secondly, what happens if I don't click the link to accept the change? Thanks in advance.
I receive similar from a loco down my way, should they change the schedule by so much as 5 minutes then I can claim a full refund, they blitz with emails but never call, I just leave it until I am ready to decide if I like to accept the schedule change or not ... You have a confirmed reservation, can they cancel without your agreement?