PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Raids Meatbombers.
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2003, 16:41
TNB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mareeman i agree with you entirely!! sounds like you might have done a little jump flying in your time???

yes unfortunately the clowns in the back (even on 8/8ths blue days) rely on the driver to tell them where to go. and if they land anywhere other than where they're supposed to, trust me, they blame the driver!!!

and unfortunately again.... the media will have a field day with any skydiving accident, as they always have.... the drop zone or the conditions involved will not really have an impact....

mareeman despite what you may think.... i'm not a skydiver!!! although i must admit i know the industry too well as i've been around it for far too long (and well before my aviation career started)!!!! and i can also add that some pilots make excellent skydivers as well as some pilots making excellent skydivers!!!!

i hope noone is accusing me of sticking up for the operator because i too don't agree with what they're doing, i'm only sticking up for the pilot in this case, who some people have tried to drag through the mud for no good reason....

qnim i guess we might agree to disagree?! what we are saying are essentially the same thing (jumpers shall not exit if it results in descent through cloud). i guess it comes to APF regs versus CASA regs??

cheers!!

PS - parablues...... what the?!

okay okay.... before anyone arks up about it.....

some pilots make excellent skydivers...... and some skydivers make excellent pilots!!!

cheers!