PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tigerair fleet change to B737.
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2020, 09:05
drunk_pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by burned_out
Crazy announcement today guys, but the writing was on the wall!!
My condolences to all, including VA guys (the less venomous ones).

So VA guys will be pooled into one AOC and operate the same aircraft (Virgin and Tigerair 737's)..... given Stuart Aggs update, there will be enough pilots to operate both smaller fleets for the foreseeable future, including the "recovery". In other words, only the senior guys in VA will have jobs and so no chance of any Tigerair pilot dreamer to get in on any pilot group vacancy given the large numbers in front of them on the group seniority list..... Sorry TT and VANZ, take the Redundancy and best of luck for the future!!

Oh the **** show that is..... onwards and upwards..... to the Centerlink holding point!
I might have “got the arse” as you so eloquently put it, but I’m still willing to bet I’d rather be me having got the Arse, than be a complete toss pot like you.

Side note, I sincerely wish all my colleagues the best for the future. Flying isn’t everything, try to keep your health and spend time with your loved ones. It’s an absolute $hit sandwich, but nobody is alone in it. Be honest to yourself and share your thoughts and feeling with a good mate or family. Don’t carry the burden alone.