PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VA pilots worried about employment 2021
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2020, 11:17
Renton Field

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmmm.An idiot ay?
What would you call some one who posts multiple speculatory comments about an airline’s future,and possible demise,on a pilots website,while plainly enjoying the process,at an extremely stressful time for all its employees,then,when a couple of people finally say ‘Steady on..’,uses some bulls**t caveat like,’best of luck to the pilot group’ to excuse their own behaviour?
My ‘trust’ is in the operational people in my organisation and the machines I operate,the rest I leave to the Masters of the Universe.
I’ve met a few crew from Air NZ over the years,pilots and engineers,and found them all great ​​​​​people and exceptional operators.Any personal opinion I might or might not have about how Air NZ might have been managed,however uninformed,hasn’t changed that,despite your own efforts.
And maybe if you’d spent a bit more time in the private sector,without the safety net of a government job,and had a company or two disappear from underneath you,you might have a little more insight into what’s happening on the operational side of a company under pressure.......bru.