PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - question about NATS and Global ATS
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2020, 20:08
AyrTC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A statement from Global ATS on their Facebook page:

MARCH 21 2020

COVID-19 UPDATE FROM GLOBAL ATS

As you will be aware, Global ATS has continued to monitor and react to the ever-changing situation relating to coronavirus (COVID-19) and our number one priority remains the safety of our students, employees and their families.

As the UK Government has rapidly escalated its position and guidelines over recent days, I have today decided to take further actions to ensure we not only continue to ensure the safety of students, employees and families but also do our part towards the goal of promoting effective social distancing.

Effective from the 23rd March 2020:
We will not commence any new courses which are advertised on our published schedule until at least 1st June 2020.
All courses which have started in the last two weeks will be postponed and students will be given places on the next set of scheduled courses which commence on Monday 1st June 2020. Students will be allowed to participate on any parts of the course they have already completed. Students will continue to have access to our Distance Learning Portal (DLP) and will be able to use this time to further prepare for the rescheduled course.
Any course which has already started and is due to conclude during the week commencing 23rd March 2020 will be concluded in line with UK CAA requirements.
If at anytime between now and the 1st June 2020 we consider it safe to do so we will endeavour to run short courses such as APCs, OJTI and Assessor.

In my own personal opinion it would not surprise me if NATS may also be reviewing courses In the not to distant future!
Rgds
AyrTC

Last edited by AyrTC; 22nd Mar 2020 at 14:32. Reason: Being told off ( quite correctly ) by 2 sheds!